Skip to Main Content

Green card through work (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-5)

EB-1 green card

EB-1 Green Card is for foreign workers able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim (published recognition of their achievements). Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required

E-B1 Green Card is filed without an employer or offer of employment, via a self-petition.  

EB-2 green card

If the foreign worker has serious achievements but not sufficient to rise to the level of “extraordinary,” he or she can apply for an EB-2 Green Card with the offer of employment, and must possess a Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s progressive work experience in the specialty field.  

In addition, foreign workers with Exceptional ability and workers in the National Interest Waiver (NIW) fields may qualify for this immigrant visa without requirement of a labor certification.

If you have an advanced degree, exceptional ability or NIW job offer, to receive EB-2  you must show 3 of the following requirement criteria to qualify:


  • Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
  • Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
  • A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
  • Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
  • Membership in a professional association(s)
  • Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
  • Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.

PERM EB-3 green card – Employer-sponsored Green Card

PERM is the process of receiving a green card through first obtaining a labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor approving the job position, wages and level of employment, and second, filing an Immigrant Worker Petition for the prospective foreign worker to fill the certified position.   

Essentially, the employer is asking the U.S. government to bring in a green card holder employee to fill a special position in their company for which they could not find a U.S. worker through job advertising.  

EB-4 green card for special immigrants 

 The following special immigrants are eligible for the fourth preference EB-4 immigrant visa/green card:


  • Religious Workers (using I-360 Petition)
  • Broadcasters
  • G-4 International Organization or NATO-6 Employees and Their Family Members
  • International Employees of the U.S. Government Abroad
  • Armed Forces Members
  • Panama Canal Zone Employees
  • Certain Physicians
  • Afghan and Iraqi Translators
  • Afghan and Iraqi Nationals Who Have Provided Faith Service in Support of U.S. Operations


EB-5 green card through investment  

USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) if they:

  • Make the necessary investment ($1.8 Million after November 21, 2019) in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
  • OR make the necessary investment ($900,000) in a USCIS-approved EB5 Immigrant Investor Regional Center 

For More Info

Visit Our Youtube Channel

Background City Image


Contact Us Right Now

Whats App +1 (718) 679-3131 (24/7)

Viber +1 (718) 679-3131 (24/7)

Leave your Message and We Will Get Back to You!