Call from US (718) 769-6352
Whats App (718) 679-3131
Viber (718) 679-3131

When you receive a travel document, how long does it take to get your green card?

May 13, 2021

Advance Parole and EAD are from the I-485, which is in itself approved after I-360 VAWA approved.

Travel document comes fast, VAWA takes 6 months to 3 years.

To solve your immigration problem, call us today!

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352