Skip to Main Content

When can you ask for Cancellation of Removal?

The practice of Cancellation of Removal if you:
– stay in US for over 10 years;
– have US Citizen/LPR spouse;
– have kids with Green Card or US passport

In their interest, you can ask Cancellation of Removal with Immigration Judge.

Step I – we file for asylum to get you in Immigration Court.
Step II – we go to Immigration Court and file your case.

To solve your immigration problem, call us today!

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352