What are the 5 things that allow you to legalize in the US after 10 years?
What are the 5 things that allow you to legalize in the US after 10 years – Cancellation of removal:
1. Physical Presence in the US for 10 years.
2. Married to US Citizen or GC Holder Spouse and/or Citizen Kids.
3. Spouse and Kids – extreme hardship if had to leave the US with you.
4. No prior deportation or criminal history.
5. Ready to throw yourself at Immigration Court’s mercy – this process is a court process.
Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352
Subscribe To Marina Shepelsky Youtube Channel Now ➽ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUtwohk62cMVaLMdiP-ROKA?sub_confirmation=1
Visit My Website ► http://www.shepelskylaw.com/ ★☆★
CONNECT WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/MarinaShepelskyLaw/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/Shepelskylaw
Website ► http://www.e-us-visa.com/
Watch my previous video “What is an Affidavit of Support?” ► https://youtu.be/eOJ0cqIFJTw