VAWA: how can we help people to legalize through VAWA?
VAWA means Violence Against Women Act and it can be used by both men and women to get a green card in the USA.
In this video, I talk shortly about what is VAWA case but my focus is mainly on situations when you can file for VAWA.
- What is VAWA?
- What is “abuse” mean in the context of VAWA?
- What can be considered as abuse in VAWA?
- Can you file for VAWA after you already filed for a green card?
- Can you file for VAWA if you have old deportation?
- Can you file for VAWA if you have been denied in an old case?
- What kind of problems is VAWA meant to help deal with?
- How we can help you win your VAWA petition and required evidence?
- How long does the VAWA process take to be completed?
- My conclusions. Answers questions.
We can help you get a Work Permit and a Green Card even if your spouse is just a Green Card Holder, or they died or divorced less than 2 years.
Marina is an immigration and Family lawyer in NY and NJ with 18+ years of experience and represents Immigration clients all over America, in all 50 states.
Marina is also a passionate defender of immigrants’ rights and likes to tell people in simple terms what politics and news mean for immigrants and for our community.
⚖️ Shepelsky Law Group ⚖️
Tel: (718) 769-6352 ☎️