Skip to Main Content

Switch Asylum Case to Marriage Case

How do you switch from a pending Asylum case to a Marriage-based Green Card?

Marina Shepelsky explains.

Call us today to find out what we can do for you in your Immigration case.

Shepelsky Law Group
Immigration Lawyers
Tel: (718) 769-6352