Skip to Main Content

Red Flags for VAWA

What are the RED FLAGS to watch out for to understand you are in an abusive relationship?

If you have these, you will qualify for I-360 VAWA Abuse Petition to save your status in a bad marriage to a U.S. Citizen or Green Cardholder. You can get a green card and work permit through this marriage and no longer depend on your abusive spouse for your immigration status.

We concentrate our practice on helping people in abusive marriages to U.S. citizens or GC holders get their 2-year and 10-year green cards. The process is complex, but you have us to do the hard lifting for you. You deserve to end the abuse and start over feeling safe and secure with your immigration status!


Shepelsky Law Group

Tel: (718) 769-6352