Call from US (718) 769-6352
Whats App (718) 679-3131
Viber (718) 679-3131

Living with abusive US Citizen spouse? You can start VAWA case

April 27, 2021

You can start your VAWA case even if still with abusive U.S. Citizen spouse.

Stay tuned for more immigration news from us.

To solve your immigration problem, call us today!

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352
📣More information in my videos:

– VAWA case. Part I: Who can qualify on VAWA petition? https://youtu.be/Gk0ixOhNyjk​

– VAWA case. Part II: What kind of mistreatment in a marriage is “abuse” for VAWA purposes? https://youtu.be/nwoVyZ2_O_o​

– VAWA case.Part III: Must Prove Good Moral Character to Qualify Police Clearance https://youtu.be/ycDszYup7Lw​

– VAWA case. Part IV: Joint Documenta to Prove Marriage was Real https://youtu.be/eZyAsqEpEPg