Skip to Main Content

VAWA Immigration Legalization Process

How does I-360 VAWA Petition help with the legalization process?

In this video, U.S. Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky explains the basics of how to legalize and get a green card if you are still without papers in the US and are married to a US citizen or even a Green Card holder, where you are having BIG marriage problems. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Informational video about how it all works, the great benefits of filing under VAWA, and how to prove you are eligible for a green card without your U.S. citizen spouse so that you can legalize in America.

There is help for victims of domestic abuse, and we can help YOU! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, there is help available. Our trained professionals are here to provide support and assistance to victims of domestic abuse and their families and you legalize here with VAWA. We are here to listen, empower, and help you take the first steps towards your VAWA petition and your path to a free and safe life.

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352

🎥 Learn more on our YouTube channel! 🎥