Special topics about the last few months of restrictions choking all LEGAL immigration to US, what’s going on this week in Immigration News, and what’s new in the news generally.
– PresidentiaL election, how will this affect Immigration in US and our lives generally?
– Are you afraid of the outcome of the Election? What will happen with either candidate becoming president, our prognoses.
– Are USCIS Application fees going up?
– What’s going on with AFFIDAVITS OF SUPPORT?
– MARRIAGE-BASED GREEN CARDS
– VAWA PETITIONS FOR VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE MARRIED TO U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS.
Your Immigration and Family Law QUESTIONS answered live.
📢 You can ask FREE immigration or family/divorce law questions about your case and Marina will answer them on air. Or you can send them to us anonymously at email@example.com 👨🏽💻
Marina is an immigration and Family lawyer in NY and NJ with 17+ years experience and represents Immigration clients all over America, in all the 50 states. Marina is also a passionate defender of immigrants’ rights and likes to tell people in simple terms what politics and news mean for immigrants and for our community.
Post your QUESTIONS in the comments below and your questions will be answered! You can also email them anonymously to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352