Skip to Main Content

How to switch your immigration case from asylum to marriage petition

What do you have to do?

1. Get married.
After we prepare:
I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.
I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
I-765, Application For Employment Authorization
I-131, Application For Travel Document
I-864, Affidavit of Support.

What do we do with Asylum applications?
Usually, I don`t do anything.

So we wait for the immigration service USCIS for your married interview. More useful information in this video.

Call us today to find out what we can do for you in your Immigration case.

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352