FAMILY LAW + TRUSTS & ESTATE PLANNING AN AMIGAS COLLAB WITH MARIANNA SCHWARTSMAN, ESQ
Because our firm deals with so many family law issues and plan for our clients going through divorce so many years ahead, we are constantly running into Trusts and Estate planning questions for our clients.
To serve our clients better, we are collaborating with the wise Marianna Schwartsman, Esq. of the Schwartsman Law Group to discuss some common questions people ask me daily:
1. Should I put my house in a trust so that my kids get it when they are adults?
2. What should I do with my trusts created during marriage now that we are getting divorced?
3. Parents are getting older and we need to do estate planning. Where to start?
4. I have small kids and no will, what should I do?
5. Should I create a Trust? And what is the difference between Revocable and Irrevocable? I can’t even spell it!
6. What about Delaware state taxes and planning, how can I take advantage of that?
7. I am a doctor and people can sue me, I would like to protect my house and my summer home and my assets from creditors. What should we do.
AND MANY MORE!
Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352