Skip to Main Content

Affidavit of Support. Using I-864

Hi guys. Attorney Marina Shepelsky here talking about the Affidavit of Support. It`s a complicated topic, but the one that comes up all the time.

If you are filing a family petition for your family in another country, you need to have an Affidavit of Support (Form I-864). You need to show you have enough income to support your Relatives.

For more complicated questions, give us a call.

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352