Skip to Main Content


Hi, Guys! My name is Marina Shepelsky, and I am a US Immigration Lawyer helping clients in all the 50 states.
Today I want to say about 5 updates to marriage-based green-car process:
1. Copies of your old passport used to enter to the USA and all passports you have since than. Every page, even covers.
2. Make shure to include proof of your enetering US with a visa. Print out you I-94 record from online.
3. Both spouses,please, include borth sertificate chanshes of name, your devorces certificate with stamps and with translations.
4. Tax returnes. Include all pages federal and state.
5. Include your medical inshurance policy, medical card, resume and school documents.
Shepelsky Law Group.
Tel: (718) 769-6352