Call from US (718) 769-6352
From outside of US Whats App (718) 419-36-36
Viber (718) 769-63-52

I was arrested but the police released me the next morning and no charges were filed. Should i list this arrest on my citizenship n-400 naturalization application?

February 11, 2020

Yes, and you must provide proof that the local district attorney declined to prosecute your case. Make sure to obtain and submit a letter with your application to USCIS.