Biden’s Plan for First Day as President:
1. Already returned US to the Paris Climate Agreement.
2. Executive order undoing Trump’s bans on travel to the U.S. from several mostly Muslim and African countries.
3. Executive Order pausing the construction of a wall along the US/Mexico border.
4. Launch proposal for new Immigration Amnesty to be called ‘The U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021’ for an 8-year pathway to citizenship, giving illegal immigrants present in US as of Jan. 1, 2021, temporary 5-year status, green card and then US Citizenship.
5. Launch NO BAN (National Origin-Based Antidiscrimination for Nonimmigrants) Act, prohibiting religious-based discrimination and limiting future presidents’ authority to issue future immigration bans, expanding access to Diversity Visas, refugee admissions and other humanitarian protections, and to improve the asylum system and immigration courts, which have been severely undercut over the last four years.