Skip to Main Content

VAWA petition most common mistakes 🔥 Immigration lawyer advice

VAWA means Violence Against Women Act and it can be used by both men and women to get a green card in the USA.

In this video, I talk shortly about what you need for a successful VAWA case but my focus is mainly on MISTAKES TO AVOID.

We can help you get a Work Permit and a Green Card even if your spouse is just a Green Card Holder, or they died or divorced less than 2 years.

Marina is an immigration and Family lawyer in NY and NJ with 18+ years of experience and represents Immigration clients all over America, in all 50 states.

Marina is also a passionate defender of immigrants’ rights and likes to tell people in simple terms what politics and news mean for immigrants and for our community.

Check out my blog post on this topic, here:…

⚖️ Shepelsky Law Group ⚖️
Tel: (718) 769-6352 ☎️