Skip to Main Content

How to Remove Old Deportation Order with VAWA? Steep By Step

STEP 1: We evaluate what you have after proving the marriage.
STEP 2: We see into how a spouse abuses you.
STEP 3: We check if your spouse has a criminal history.

After we file for VAWA.

To solve your immigration problem, call us today!

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352