Call from US (718) 769-6352
Whats App (718) 679-3131
Viber (718) 679-3131

Adjustment of Status VS Consular Processing

April 26, 2021

Hi guys,
Attorney Marina Shepelsky here is talking about something nice today: How to get a Green Card through Adjustment of Status VS How to get a family Green Card through consular processing.

Call us today to find out what we can do for you in your Immigration case.

Shepelsky Law Group
Immigration Lawyers
Tel: (718) 769-6352