Call from US (718) 769-6352
From outside of US Whats App (718) 679-3131
Viber (718) 679-3131

You are in an abusive relationship? File for VAWA!

May 13, 2021

If you are married to somebody, which makes you feel crazy, who abuses you, not even physically – you are in an abusive relationship. So you can file for VAWA.

Give us a call to find out more!

Shepelsky Law Group
Tel: (718) 769-6352