Call from US (718) 769-6352
From outside of US Whats App (718) 679-3131
Viber (718) 679-3131

If you are illegal, we can help you

May 3, 2021

If you are illegal and married to a US citizen or GC holder + stay struggling in a bad marriage, we can help you get a Work Authorization + Green Card.

Call us today to find out what we can do for you in your Immigration case.

Shepelsky Law Group
Immigration Lawyers
Tel: (718) 769-6352